The holidays are a time of giving, so give something back to the environment by recycling your old Christmas tree.
For City of Riverside residents, Christmas tree collection will begin the day after Christmas and continue for three (3) weeks.
* Collection will take place on the same day as your normal trash pick up.
* Remove the tree stand and all decorations.
* Cut your Christmas tree into 4-foot sections.
* Regular Christmas trees will be collected with your greenwaste.
Please place the tree NEXT to the greenwaste container.
* Flocked Christmas trees cannot be recycled.
These trees will be collected with your regular trash.
Place sections of a flocked tree inside your brown container.
For more information, please call (951) 826-5311.